Rowing by Hand Mystery 2018
|I’ve been working on my new design for over a year. I’ve been working hard to bring you a design you will be proud to make and own. The finished size is 36″ x 42″ without borders.
1. The “mystery” will run for 8 months starting February 15th.
2. Each month you will receive a color hard copy with instructions for that month’s row or rows. AND… On this handout I’ve included the actual picture of my row, so you can see what color I used where! So maybe I could call this a “sort of” mystery?
3. You’ll use the stamps available already and you probably own most of them, bringing the cost down.
4. When you sign up you’ll receive a color copy of the fabrics I used and supply list.
5. If you are one of the first 100 to sign up, you’ll receive a FREE GIFT, a package of wool flowers and centers that I used in one of the rows.
Hurry to sign up now! Only $55.00 (plus supplies) for 8 months!
Railroad Crossing returns in American Patchwork & Quilting!
|Nineteen years ago I was ecstatic when American Patchwork & Quilting published my “Railroad Crossing” quilt and it made the cover of the magazine. Well, here it is again on the April 2018 cover to celebrate the 25th anniversary of AP&Q! I taught that quilt for many years using the “Railroad Crossing” stamp set. This popular stamp set has been reissued! Get your set today here.|
|Used with permission from American Patchwork & Quilting® magazine. ©2018 Meredith Corporation. All rights reserved.|
* — * — * — * — * — * — * — * — * — * — *